Bryn Mawr Renovation
CONSIDERED FOR DEMOLITION, this c. 1950 house sited on a 4-acre sloped and overgrown property was recovered and restored, with major renovations and additions. Extending in every direction, the additions introduce natural light and views from every room. Grand interior finishes complement primarily French furnishings and art. An entrance courtyard was expanded to incorporate site walls, a new wing and garage with apartment above. Terraces extend to the rear, stepping down the slope and placing the home firmly in the landscape.