Wilmington Residence

THE WILMINGTON RESIDENCE was purchased from a hotelier who had imposed a kind of corporate hospitality view of architecture upon the stately home. Our work at the residence included an...Read More

Greystone Barn

GREYSTONE BARN was a working animal barn prior to its conversion into a home in the 1970s. Before its purchase by the current residents, no work was done to the...Read More

Twinbrook Tudor Renovation

Portfolio: Twinbrook Tudor Renovation THIS EXTRAORDINARY STONE 1933 tudor revival house received numerous updates and alterations with the goal of being as undetectable and timeless as possible. Once a home very...Read More

Bohemia Manor Farm

BOHEMIA MANOR FARM is a 370-acre property overlooking sweeping lawns and touting a mature tree-lined view toward Maryland’s Chesapeake Bay. Built in 1920, the manor house needed a complete restoration to...Read More

“Anderson Place” c. 1714 & 1804

THE OLDEST AND MOST historically significant house in Schuylkill Township, Anderson Place was home to Captain Isaac Anderson, who fought alongside General George Washington at Valley Forge. To prepare this elegant...Read More

All Around Farm

ORIGINALLY PART OF a large summer estate, this c. 1870 carriage barn additionally played the roles of car storage facility during World War II and, later, an internationally recognized show...Read More

1898 Stable Residence

THIS TUDOR STABLE, designed in 1898 by celebrated architect William L. Price, was completely restored and converted into an elegant and comfortable private residence. With great attention to detail and...Read More

Fourth Hole Farm Barn

LOCATED ALONGSIDE the Sunnybrook Golf Course in Philadelphia’s Chestnut Hill, the old, overgrown farm included two structures in a state of deterioration. The existing farm house was carefully dismantled and materials...Read More

Radnor Residence

ARCHITECT CHARLES PLATT (1861-1933) designed the neighboring Griswald Residence in 1912 with a large garden pavilion as the focal point of his characteristically Italianate garden design. With the deprivations of the...Read More

Charles Allen Residence

A THOROUGH UPDATE was made to this 1934 home designed by Philadelphia architect R. Brognard Okie, known for his intensive reinterpretation of classic Pennsylvania 18th century millwork. Okie’s houses reflect a...Read More

Mine Road Farm

IN THE 1930’s, when renowned local architect Walter K. Durham designed a major renovation and addition to this stone colonial in Chester County, the house was already more than two...Read More

Maple Hill Barn

THE COMPLETE RENOVATION of a late 19th century barn was part of a comprehensive property plan encompassing 20 acres formerly owned by Main Line architect Walter Durham (1896-1976). The structure was...Read More

Clarke Residence

LEGENDARY ARCHITECT WILLIAM L. PRICE designed this home in 1901 for Louis Clarke, the founder of the Autocar Manufacturing Co. Using historic photographs, a strong understanding of the period and...Read More